Love my new home!!

Stomp

Reaction score
Well I have not yet dynoed with the twins yet, but I would like to see 500hp on #2. There are a couple of guys that have pretty much the same set ups and they are right around 485hp. I am still using the ve pump and it is running at the max. 500hp has not been reached with a ve pump yet so that is my goal for now. There are some high performance ve pump parts that are being made and should be available in January if everything goes right. That should get us underfueled first gens close to the 600hp mark. As soon as I get my hands on them I will have a new pump built, but untill then I will try to achieve my goal with what I have. I guess we will see what she does on Jan. 15. I will keep everyone posted.

Stomp

chryguy

Reaction score
Howdy Fella's,

Happy Holidays! :D

91.5 W250 w/a Getrag...Pumps tweeked,lost the muffler somewhere(now where did I put that?),mandrel bent tail pipe,swiss cheesed air filter housing. Aluminum wheels,and a full gauges...so far... ;)

Chryguy

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Hey stomp how is it going? Did Brian let you know anymore about the new head unit for the pumps yet? I have been busy and havent been able to check in as much as I would like! Good to see you over here though!

chryguy

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, :D

Nice place ya' got here... ;p

And it's always fun to learn more about my favorite vehicle.:love:

Chryguy

Stomp

Reaction score
here are some pic's of my twins

I havent heard anything from Brian yet. I have been watching that thread to see when they are going to be available.

Well here you go.

Attachments

• picture 011.jpg
    picture 011.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 32

Stomp

Reaction score
Here is one of the down pipe. It was a very tight fit.

Attachments

• picture 005.jpg
    picture 005.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online