Love my new home!!

BigBadCummins

Reaction score
under or on top of something, use your imagination
Hello 1st Genners,

As I have said elsewhere, I love this site and I hope that alot more people find out about it. I am honerd to be the first to post in this fourm, I hope that many follow shortly.

So, what are you running and what have you done to it? I have a 90 3/4 ton 4x4 and have just tweaked the pump and installed a HX35/18cm housing. My best #'s are 206hp and 523 Torque at the tires. Since then I discovered that I was only getting about 3/4 travel out of the throttle and have since fixed that, the truck seems to pull alot harder now but I have yet to dyno it again.

So Guys lets hear it, what do you think?

Best regards,
Kurt.

jleonard

Reaction score
I have a non-intercooled 91 D250 5 spd. I have a 16 cm housing on a stock turbo, have tweaked the pump a little, added a K&N filter and a 4 inch exhaust. I dynoed at 165 rwhp, but that was before the big exhaust and any of the pump tweaks. I need to get to a dyno to see where I'm at now.
Also planning on some injectors ....soon!
Jay

MicroOutlawRace

Reaction score
92, 4:10 rear, gutbag tranny, custom bumpers (that are going to be changed soon), custom rims and tires, gagues, perty much stock otherwise, gonna order some EDM's soon then all hell will break loose.

David

Hoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife drives a 91 4x4 (intercooled) with a PDR HX35x16 all the pump tweeks an onboard air system and a Kelderman air bag setup. A four inch exhaust is on the way. As well as a pyro and tachometer.

BKiel

Reaction score
92 4x4 reg cab, no pump tweaks yet, i have no idea why i haven't done them, still running no guages, gotta get em. 21 cm turbo absolutely no lag, yeah right

michigandon

Reaction score
Well, I USED to own a '92 W250, many moons ago. But right now I am in the process of repowering my '73 Travco 270 motorhome with the drivetrain out of a wrecked '93 D250.

Don :D

MUDDY

Reaction score
wow,,,,,,,,,an awesome conversion. be interested in hearin the dtails and seein pics

MUDDY

Reaction score
wow,,,,,,,,,what a neat prjct. enjoy reading the details. hope the weathr cooperates so u can make some good progress and get it done soon. way to go don :)

CHarlan

Reaction score
I miss my 1991!!!!! She was a mean lean running machine! Got it BOMB'd, and 2 weeks later I blew the VE pump!

Stomp

Reaction score
My first post

All I can say is wow to this site and I bet I will be spending some quallity time over here. Well I guess you can look at my sig to see what I have done to my pickup. I just got the twins installed and I love them. I will be dynoing again on Jan. 15 so I will have some new numbers.

Stomp

Whit

Reaction score
Stomp.......impressive numbers 520hp/1245tq, Looks like you have some time invested in your truck....would love to see some pics :)

Cheers, Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online