looking for dually swiveling lug nuts

chumwon

Reaction score
Just like the title states I'm searching for a set of stock dually lug nuts with the built in swivel washer. Haven't been able to find any at my local junk yards and the Internet isn't producing much either so I thought I'd see if you guys have any idea who sells them or even wanna sell me some they have laying around?! Thanks

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like the title states I'm searching for a set of stock dually lug nuts with the built in swivel washer. Haven't been able to find any at my local junk yards and the Internet isn't producing much either so I thought I'd see if you guys have any idea who sells them or even wanna sell me some they have laying around?! Thanks
27mm(1"1/16) or 7/8" and how badly do you need it? :D
rock auto has doorman @ $3.86/ea p/n 611092

Last edited:

chumwon

Reaction score
27mm(1"1/16) or 7/8" and how badly do you need it? :D
rock auto has doorman @ $3.86/ea p/n 611092
Oh wow yeah I was afraid they weren't gonna be cheap if I found them new! I'll take either size, I didn't know they came in 1 1/16! Thank you for the part number!

chumwon

Reaction score
My goal is to get another spare set so I can sand blast and get them powder coated so they go good with my new wheel an tire combo! :Thumbs Up

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My goal is to get another spare set so I can sand blast and get them powder coated so they go good with my new wheel an tire combo! :Thumbs Up
you got more ambition that I do. I just put slipon covers over mime.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

chumwon

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just not a fan of chrome...so I powder coated stock steelies satin black and thought I'd do the giant lug nuts that color aswell or possibly white to match the truck. Gotta try to spruce the ole girl up somehow!!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online