looking for a CTD dually?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a '93 reg cab CTD dually. 5spd. They're asking $3950. 1800-658-6506
if you're interested, I can drop by and take a closer look for you. PM if you want me to.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
This in CA, or TX?

Gotta be something wrong, at that price.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PackRat said:
This in CA, or TX?

Gotta be something wrong, at that price.
Texas. Prolly the body is pretty hammered. gonna go look at it today just for curiousity's sake. I don't need another truck.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went and looked at it today. This little monster is in pretty good shape. ;Sweet It has original paint, you could see the areas where the paint is peeling off in sheets, the front clip and cab is relatively dent free, the bed is not as hammered as badly as most older trucks I have seen around here. Tailgate is hamburger meat tho. Prolly what saved most of the bed was the gooseneck ball in it. Under the hood looks like its in good shape, no mickey mouse fixes or mods, it has an IC. Started fine with no bad habits. Salesman said that 2nd gear is a little hard to get into otherwise it is very drivable. Interior is not trashed either. Oh yea, almost 200k on the ODO. Overall, this would be a great starter truck for someone or at that price, a darn good deal for a motor, trans and harness transplant to another truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online