lmc axle housing

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well got one of the axle housings from lmc and it was for a half ton so no where near able to work called them back told 'em what was goin on and they said they didnt have the one i need but i get all my money back but my truck is still sitting out back collecting snow called ford stealership and they want over a grand thats $$$$1000 for the dam thing so i'll be driven the danger ranger till i get 'er goin again

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you cant find one let me know, I have a full 4x4 f250 frame in one of my buildings. I'm sure we can work something out if needed.

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i might have to get back to ya on that am tryin to find one a little closer to home but no luck so far

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quite a bit its just a 4 banger but its real quick. different head, pistons,connecting rods basically everything but the crank is aftermarket, i am saving up for a twin turbo setup i am hoping to get it under 11

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Wow, something that quick's gonna be real hard to keep on snowy pavement!
With all the people doing D60 swaps, someone on here has to have an extra axle laying around they'll sell you real cheap. Heck, I'll see if I can find you one, if you're willing to drive up for it. I have a few leads on some trucks and stuff, might be able to get one for ya REAL cheap, like FREE.
The way I look at it, we're a brotherhood, we should help eachother out in dire circumstances. And man, anyone who has a monkey that smokes cigarettes deserves a break! Those things are like $20 a carton now arent they? lol

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i appreciate it a lot but i dont think i would have time to drive up there... been working 10 hour days 6 days a week and dont know when its slowin down but got some extra cash so i guess my trucks are going to get the attention they deserve... hell might even get the miss's somethin

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my winter 2008 catalog from LMC showes F150 and F250 to be the same part #s.