Live chat....

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Instead of having just posting issues in the lounge, Why not have a live chat for a more "random flow of conversation"? Especially for us night owls. Doesn't have to be topic specific either. Would "link" more members from various areas that wouldn't normally talk because of different vehicles or whatever. And before IdIot comes along and says "Get yer orange banner", Gotta get truck up first to make money to get the banner. I'm working on it. It worked well on another forum for a while until they were bought out and changed. And if server bandwidth is an issue or whatever, IRC still exists and works well. If some of you are old enough and remember windows 95 and 98, Microsoft chat is still in use actually. Running it in a virtual machine now. Even web based IRC works. No 3rd party app required. just an idea. If this don't make any sense, I'm jacked up on NOS, Full Throttle, and Mountain Dew.

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Never used tapatalk. Heard you need a separate install for every forum you use it on. No thanks. I'll keep waiting for the emails and using the web browser.

Rainer1965

Reaction score
Hi Cruiseomatic, is not correct what you heard.

Tapatalk works with more than one forum on one app. See mine :

You must be registered for see images

Liebe Grüße

Rainer