International part numbers

FoMoCo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, it has been awhile. I was looking to order a new fuel pump for my 94 idi and I cannot find my International parts number list for these motors. I also don't remember were I got it, been years. Does anybody know were I can find the parts list?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ebay is a great place to find a pump. We also have two members here that will sel you great pumps. Some are even built up pumps that kick ass...:angel: The parts Bin section is where you probably need to look. Actually any idi pump will fit any idi engine and you wont know the differance if the governer spring is the same as what you removed. Some pumps are set to only turn 2800 rpm. These pumps are found on the school bus and big truck setups. Read up in the Hall of Shame section about where not to buy and the reasons our members feel that way about terrible ebay sellers.

FoMoCo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I had the parts sheets printed out and it had all of the parts numbers for the idi, but they were International numbers. So you could call IH and order the parts versus calling Ford and get the same part for 3 times the cost. I will keep looking, of course the parts numbers were only for the engine.