Injection pump help

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stay away from K&N filters. They let small dust particles through the filter media and this will destroy your turbo.

prepowerstroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might try blowing through the lines tonight to see if i can get it running again so i can get it out of the drive way. I dont want to drop the tanks with them being full still because my truck wont fit in the shop so i have to do stuff in the gravel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you blow back thru the suction line, be sure and remove the filler cap or you might blow up the tanks.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Many members here run bed tanks. You either pull the fuel up over the bed or drill hole in bed floor and run suction thru that.

prepowerstroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i just strapped a 5 gal can to the front of the truck for now with fuel lines in it so i could move it. Ill be going back to college tomorrow so it will be sitting in the yard till i get back in a couple months, thanks for all your help truck starts and runs great fires right up first crank at 17*f today, actually puffs black smoke at high idle with cold timing advance on, timing might be a shade advanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online