I'm Here

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this link on TDS.com.

Not sure why folks are jumping ship from that site... good place! Thought I'd come here to see what's up.

Looks like a nice board, but the icons seem a bit more fru fru than the ones on other sites...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mike,

What do you mean the Icons are more "fru fru?

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icons.. just less businesslike than I'm used to. No big deal.

I do, however, wonder how open to trolling this site is... a mixture of D*dge, Ch*vy, and F*rd drivers here... Not exactly the most friendly folks when put together in one place... and I've read a couple posts already where I've questioned the advice given to a user because of someone else's opinion/lack of experience finding its way into a reply...

Not a new user who is trying to make trouble, just an observation...

Mike

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Hemer
I just came over too !I Like what I see so far!
Going to take time to generate some bussiness thats all!

FRED!:cheers: Welcome aboard:Thumbs Up
Glad to see another familiar face with a buttload of IDI info:cool

You may have found a new place to hawk you hair tonic:eek: ;)

You should be close to retiring from the sales, EH? LOL

GEO

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If by Icons you mean smileys like LOL, then yes, we are a bit more liberal or our collars arent starched nearly as stiff as TDS or however you want to phrase it. But with that said we like to keep the truck forums clean and on topic and leave it to the users to limit the types of smileys they insert in a post. We have the battlegrounds and girls girls girls sections for everybody to cut loose in.

When the site was first started there was some postureing if you will about whose brand was better but since that time weve grown to be a pretty happy family and the ones that come to stir the pot dont seem to stick around long. Moderation is very lax here and for the most part it is not abused by the users. We're glad your here to check the place out. We pride ourselves on being a member driven site. Your comments dont go un-noticed.

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks... I was wondering about this place... why I'm seeing the Ford IDI folks here almost en masse. There IS quite a bit of moderator influence on thedieselstop... so it is nice to have a place where things are a little more laid back, just hope the riff raff who like brand wars will stay away.

Thanks... Looking forward to using your site and contributing.

Mike

Hangfire

Reaction score
I just came over from TDS too, this place looks pretty cool... Nice to get out of the basement every once and awhile...

rthomas

Reaction score
hey all- figuerd id come and see what this is all about, besides TDS hasnt been as much fun since they let the sharks int the septic tank

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if someone would have told me the background was dark over here, I'd have come sooner! I hate that white background on TDS. Always have. yea, I know I think you can customize it, but I've never bothered. I had resisted coming over here, but with so much talk about it, I figured I may as well see what the hub bub was about. This will be my first post. Heck, I don't even know if my sig will turn out. I see I have to make 10 posts until I can put up my own avatar, so until then, I guess I'll enjoy looking at my own posts in a different way for a while. Maybe I'll express my feminine side over here. I'd smile, but I don't know how yet.