Idaho Dyno Days And Bomb Party May 14 And 15

MUDDY

Reaction score
LOL steve,

that was my daughtr typing that. u know id nevr let a 'slur' slip bout an offbrnd truck :)

glad ya made it enjoyed having ya, and was impressed by the obs and its numbrs. u got somethin to be proud of :)

hope to see ya at the meetings and othr events. mark last w/e aug on the callender for mms.

kevin,,,,,,,,,,ya need to make it a priority to attend the next idaho event. wyo aint that far. bring mike and tim too. even got room to put ya up in the 'TILTON HILTON'.

Dzlnut

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
LOL steve,

that was my daughtr typing that. u know id nevr let a 'slur' slip bout an offbrnd truck :)

glad ya made it enjoyed having ya, and was impressed by the obs and its numbrs. u got somethin to be proud of :)

hope to see ya at the meetings and othr events. mark last w/e aug on the callender for mms.

kevin,,,,,,,,,,ya need to make it a priority to attend the next idaho event. wyo aint that far. bring mike and tim too. even got room to put ya up in the 'TILTON HILTON'.

Muddy i really enjoyed the event, have to give me some more info on the events and such, i don't know all the lingo i'm new here.

Steve ;Sweet

MUDDY

Reaction score
steve,

keep watchin the event forums here at oilburners as this is where all idaho events will be posted

so far we have planned the next meridian dyno days which will be last w/e of aug

bullydog events will be july 9

a canp trip is planned the w/e after bullydog

a dinner meeting takes place monthly, the 4th wed of each month at 7pm at golden corral in nampa.

other evnts and bomb parties will be happening too

each event will be posted about in a thread at oilbrners so keep watchin

the dinner meet is next wed 5-25-05 at 7pm. hope to see ya there.

Dzlnut

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
steve,

keep watchin the event forums here at oilburners as this is where all idaho events will be posted

so far we have planned the next meridian dyno days which will be last w/e of aug

bullydog events will be july 9

a canp trip is planned the w/e after bullydog

a dinner meeting takes place monthly, the 4th wed of each month at 7pm at golden corral in nampa.

other evnts and bomb parties will be happening too

each event will be posted about in a thread at oilbrners so keep watchin

the dinner meet is next wed 5-25-05 at 7pm. hope to see ya there.
I'll try to make it muddy, thanks for the reply.

Steve ;Sweet

tgatch

Reaction score
Dang, I've been on the wrong forum. I just abandoned a certain Powerstroke forum. Looks like I should have been here since this where the Idaho Guys are. I just missed this Dyno Day. Looking forward to seeing more, especially since I live in Meridian.

Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
glad ya finnaly got here tom. :) look fwd to seein ya at the late august dynoday in meridian as well as the other upcoming idaho events