How many First Gen. guys we have?

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
No pics of the crossbreed, yet. Not much to look at anyhow. Just an old work truck.

ngasper's got a 6.9, and a 7.3. His old man has a Gen 1, and a 24V.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
No pics, I guess.

Guess if ya wanna see my ol' beast, you're gonna hafta e-mail me. All my pics are too big to post.:frustrate

Crap, I'm not spendin' money on a photo editor, when I need to upgrade everything else. So far as I can tell, its totally stock, except for some minor pump fiddling.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
O.K., so I'm the *******. Never even tried to edit pics on Paint before. I have a couple of The Crossbreed posted, over on the Pictures forum. Don't hope for too much, it's just a damned ol' work truck that knows a few tricks.

Now I gotta start diggin for speed parts, before the stroker boys figure out how to get their power to the ground.

Sure is sad when a 6 banger kicks the **** out of the big bad v-8's.:rotflmao

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Originally posted by PackRat

Sure is sad when a 6 banger kicks the **** out of the big bad v-8's.:rotflmao [/B]

Nope it is kind of funny I think!LOL If it ever happens that the powerchokes do get up thier I dont ever see them passing the Cummins!

paccool

Reaction score
Ive been a member but haven't been on here for a while.

Count my 93 in! It runs fair but I'm working on a couple of things to boost power a little more.

THE BIG ONE

Reaction score
I have a 91.5 mostly stock farm truck.
Always dirty like a truck should be!

Ggg

Reaction score
I just bought my first 1st gen Dodge. two days ago. Yesterday I totaled my daily driver 96 F250 PSD. I T-boned a 01 Blazer @ 60 mph. It was the Blazers fault, I had the right of way. Back to the Dodge, it's a 91, 2wd, 350, dually, auto, reg. cab box truck, with some engine parts missing.
BTW I am in the market for a good used Power steering pump w/gear and a vacuum pump. Yes you guessed it those are the missing engine parts. I put duct tape over the hole in the gear drive and drive it home, carefully.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jaysus Ggg, am glad you are still amongst us, sorry to see you leave the Powerstroke community, hope you have good luck with the Dodge. Youll love the Cummins.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Unlike some others around here,|stupid
;Poke I'm glad to see you come over to the darkside.

You are gonna love that Gen1.

:Thumbs Up

Ggg

Reaction score
I hear this thing has a "one of a kind" diff. So much for putting a locker in it. I was glad to hear it has the 727, these are some tough trannies when built up. Boy does she smoke @ full throttle from a stop. Buried three cars lol. I like this truck already, its a diesel, whats not to like.
What and how to convert to a P7100 pump? Is it really worth it?
What newer years P/S, vacuum pumps will work on this engine as a upgrade?
Just for the fun of it I priced a Midland air compressor to run in conjunction with the P/S, vac. pump..........$1200 WOW never mind.
Manuals, where to get them on CD?

Last edited:

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Well first off you can get 485rwhp out of that little pump right now! The 727 will not last you if you drive like me so hope you the best. I went through six that were built like a race car trans! I'll keep you updated on the new pump parts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online