Historical/Technical Info on the 6.9/7.3IDI

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I'll take my thumb drive to work tomorrow, and get that stuff through the corporate lan. 26K sucks at home!

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Cool, let me know if everything is readable. I used a pretty good res for the scans, so you should be able to zoom in quite a bit.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! I even tried to get Directway, and they said "no way!". I'm at the fringes of technology here. The only thing that really works, is Ham radio. Hope BPL makes it here some day.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, I was able to get yours downloaded, no problem. Eric's however, would not download. The hosting site is unavailable. Maby Rob should host Eric's stuff! LOL

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang!

Impressive info...I was actually actively planning to compile much of the same data and incorporate it into the revamped webpage I'm building. I guess there isn't much of a point in that now, though...

I don't have any brochures or anything to that effect, but is there anything I can do to help? I have a reasonable knowledge of HTML...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warden, if you want to put together a wheel base chart, and some Dana Ford axle info, that would be really cool. Do it in Microsoft Word if you've got it. I'm looking to show how to determine what axles a truck or van might have, and what they should expect to find for a given wheel base or GVWR for any given model year. Anybody that wants to help will be acknowledge in the article.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my connection here is godawful slow so I need to ask you guys to hunt down "john lund" (jahlun?) and get his axle code breakdown. Not only does it tell you the ratio, posi or not, but it tells you what flavor Dana or Furd/sterling rear you got. That is, provided that the rear is still the same as what your door sticker is. animals like me like swaping entire rears just to see what mileage improvements or top speed we can get out of a truck.:D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towcat,

I think that info is all covered in the link I provided above.

Mike

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Mel, seems to be working now. Not sure why it wasn't. They supposidly gurantee 99.9% uptime with their servers, but i dunno, they LIE!:shoot:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel, that shouldn't be a problem...I'll try to get that to you by next week, assuming my computer doesn't throw another hissey-fit...:rolleyes:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. And yes, I was finally able to get that zip file. Thanks.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumped back to the top.

Not sure if you are still working on this or not Mel?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online