Help identify what's wrong with my ill 7.3 IDI

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
G codes are the turbo injectors. Any other code is a non turbo type injector. E was probably original to this engine.

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gary .. I was going to try a
Set of BB code if I can find them since I have Banks turbo Or might stick with these E codes depends on the pop test result

Last edited:

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my injectors tested but Unfortunately total of 5 injectors failed spry pattern,4 passed on the pop pressure test around, the 5th one had popped at low pressure the 6th injector is border line, leaving 2 injectors in acceptable condition.

i came across a set of Delphi 6760301 should be BB code New will they perform well or should i stick to Stanadyne ?

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've been around here long enough I'm sure you've read about Conestoga diesel, R&D, and typ4. I'd stick with known good quality if it was me.

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've been around here long enough I'm sure you've read about Conestoga diesel, R&D, and typ4. I'd stick with known good quality if it was me.

Absolutely that is the route I am taking with the injection pump

I was asking about the Injectors New Delphi BB to mate it with new IP

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a new set of E code injectors and a Valley pan, don't remember if it's a Fel-Pro or Victor-Reinz. PM me if interested.

Sorry, there A code for the early 6.9., really expensive now, only rebuilt are available.

Last edited:

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some members here using the Delphi BB code with great feedback, i just wanted to know who's still using them and what they think

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88