Going up the California coast...anyone need anything moved?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I just found out that I "get" to drive my truck up to my mom's house in Eureka, CA next week. Not sure exactly when it'll be, but I'll likely be leaving either Sunday or Monday and returning either Tuesday or Wednesday. My truck bed will be mostly full of a "new" stove I just got for my mom on the northbound trip, but my trailer hitch and cab will be empty going both ways and I'll be dead-heading home. If anyone needs to get anything to or from Oregon (i.e. to or from Russ {typ4}), IIRC Eureka's roughly halfway between the S.F. Bay Area and the Portland area on the coast.

If anyone needs anything moved, give me a yell ;Sweet Sorry for the short notice, but this JUST came together...

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
There's a mercedes diesel for $450 you might want to pick up ;Sweet or perhaps it was $300, I'll find it...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the thought, but I'm not in the financial position to do something like that right now...even if I was, I don't have anywhere to store a parts car at the moment :(

If someone else wants it, I can pick it up for them...

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I appreciate the thought, but I'm not in the financial position to do something like that right now...even if I was, I don't have anywhere to store a parts car at the moment :(

If someone else wants it, I can pick it up for them...

I understand that! I wish I had a reason, but realistically one 600++ mile drive is enough for this week!