Forum Upgrades

wmoguy

Reaction score
Thx Mike and "behind the scenes guys" for getting the upgrade done. We really appreciate what you guys do!

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just reinstalled the thanks button. it can be found at the bottom left, test it out so i know it works!

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I still keep getting an "invalid redirect" every time I log in. Is this something to do with just my log in or is this going on for everyone until the work is finished?
I'm not trying to complain, I just thought it might be something that the admins need to know about to fix on an individual basis or something.

gandalf

Reaction score
I see that the "thank" and "thanked" tabs are back in. Thanks. I see them as a sort of grading system, a way of seeing who is helping others.

However, must we start over at 0 and 0? Are all our previous thanks wiped out?:dunno

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, registration is fixed. the sql database was "Crashed" and had to be repaired. i cant replicate a pm sending error and im about to test the double posting problem.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang, Thanks for looking at it Lee.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been having the double post problem.im using an android phone if it helps.also when I hit the reply button it puts me in the quick reply box then when I hit post reply it brings me to the editor and I end up with a double post

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AJAX posting is the most probable cause. When your connection is laggy or unreliable then AJAX posting can result in double posts. Ill disable it in a min. Make sure you let us know if that fixes it

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just upped the repost limit to 45 seconds to help with the.double posting on slow connections

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added the premium mobile style also, to help with slow connections from mobile devices. if you dont like the style scroll to the bottom and click FULL SITE.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any way to make it so that signatures show up only once in a thread? I always forget to turn it off.