engine and turbo kit cheap on ebay

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just letting you guys know about this if any body is in this area. buyitnow $350 ebay 120304289992. do any of you guys know about this turbo kit?

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No mileage and an 87 that looks like its been road hard and .... well you know the rest... I'm scared.
Dont tell me your like I am... and scour ebay looking for something to grab you ...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Never heard of that brand before, and dang Madrid! Thats like 6+ hours from me even. There aint squat here, and there sure as heck aint squat out there! lol Im surprised they are up to date with the late 80's trucks already. Haha.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought things on ebay that was worded wrong or something and sold them the next week and doubled my money. There is good business in finding ill worded auctions.:thumbsup:

chrisgrant91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does this look like a decent buy for the turbo set up?...and will it even fit my 93 7.3?

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should but I have never seen this kind of setup. I like how it uses the stock airfilter housing.

chrisgrant91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah...it says it might need rebuilt... the seller might be saving his butt so you cant come back on him about being a pile

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Chris, a turbo really isnt all that complicated. But you can get $500 wrapped up into one thats completely shot pretty fast. I rebuilt my own ATS 088 turbo. But I just bought a new Garrett center section, so I didnt tear everything apart. But it still isnt that bad from what I've heard. If that engine is close to you, you could easily justify even the BIN price just for the injection lines on the thing. Those lines new from IH are $65-85 each.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The guy on ebay I got my rebuild kit from , has kits for most all turbos for between $75-100 and if you buy one, you can send in your wheels and he'll balance them for free. Ron's turbo service if you don't see a kit for the turbo you have, call him, it's a regular turbo shop.