Ebay Rage...

hardknocks

Reaction score
Im so pissed . I watched this brand new , not reman short block all week for my dead truck in the driveway . I even rescheduled my entire day so i could bid on it the last few mins. and avoid driving the price up .

So i bid 1300 , reserve was 1225 ......3 min till end of auction......i have a new shortblock right?

WRONG....somehow someone bids $25 higher than me in the FINAL 5 SECONDS . Some must have this down to a science , how the hell do you do that .

anyway......wich one of you was it:mad: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
There's a s/w that does crap like that, I've lost a couple e-bay auctions to that too, it's a ****** alright.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
ya, the trick is to have two browser windows open. Have one all logged in and ready to bid your next highest number. And on the other, just keep hitting refresh to make sure you still have it.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's also one called Auction Sentry. That's the one my wife use to use to snipe auctions. I believe you have to pay for but it comes with a 30 day free trial. With Auction Sentry you just tell it what you are looking for and how much you are willing to pay and it will search and bid for you!! And it will also snipe for you at the very last second!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auctionstealer.com

Then you can go about drinkin beer and not worry bout getting outbid at the last moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster