eBay intercooler worth it?

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to learn how to contact him so I can buy a intake hat for my truck, r and d idi performance sales a whole intake that uses a 3 inch outlet and in a perfect world I would buy it but I feel like just changing hats is a little easier and he lives in Oregon as well and some less work

Definitely want to start out with the hat swap if possible. Don't want to mess up the original if I don't need to.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which would be better for my truck bar and plate cooler or tube and fin style intercooler? Just got taxes back I may take on this project soon

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another route is water to air, more complicated but there are pros and cons to it. You can do a reservoir and dump some ice in to lower charge temps more (towing or other performance needs), but you have to pump the coolant around.

I'm thinking about reinstalling my mechanical lift pump and using it for that (I have an electric lift pump), but I have plenty of 12v pumps that can handle it too... that is unless we can find a way to make a good mechanical lift pump that is primable

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online