Dodge Sprinter Van questions

MaxRx7

Reaction score
I have purchased a dodge sprinter van recently, aka a freightliner sprinter in the US.
So far its a pretty good truck, it has a Mercedes Benz I-5 2.7 CDI diesel, 5 speed auto, mine is the long wheel base raised roof model. It came with the 4.10 gear set, so its got plenty of power even loaded, and even though its not broken in yet, its averaging around 30 mpg on the highway...Very nice truck to drive as well.
But I have some problems I need some help with, and 99% of the sprinter sites are written in German it seems.
First off, I should have known this going in, having owned numerous Dodge vehicles, but Dodge Dealers SUCK. I don't know what it is with these guys but they all seem to be terrible when it comes to post purchase service..
This truck came with no block heater, and doesn't like to start below -18 C, the dealer has no stock on block heater for it, so I wanted to know if I could add a inline heater to it, keep in mind this sprinter has an auxillary parked heat pump package in it, with auxillary diesel heater, so I am not sure if there is flow there all the time in the hoses with all the valves. Dealer wont tell me if I do that , will it affect warranty.
I bought the truck on condition they install power locks with keyless entry, they took the truck back for a day in the first week of ownership to do the install, they gave the truck back to me with an apology saying they couldn't do power locks because its a mercedes benz door lock. hmm ok.. Now I am using this thing as a service truck, so I am constantly having to lock and unlock it with the key, the front doors have to be locked with the key, so in 3 weeks I have just about worn out the key for the truck.
Key problem #2, the sprinter keys are coded in Germany, the dealer owes me a spare key, which now they say they cant get.
No operation manuals: I have yet to be sent the owners manual for this truck, there are none with it, and the dealer said I would have it in 3-5 days, never got it, they dont have them apparently.
Anyone have any solutions for any of these problems, besides visiting the dealer with an iron pipe in hand..?