Clutch Fork Pivot Stud For ZF 5? Obsolete?

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a clutch fork pivot stud for a zf5-s42 ? The part number is : E7TZ-7B602-A I checked with ford and they cannot find one anywhere in the country

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Call ZF in Chicago 847-478-6868 Have the model and serial number from your trans when you call.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll call them after work. I'm running into a brick wall having my transmission rebuilt everyone is claiming it requires a special jig and they do not have it is there any option for rebuilding this besides an entire new transmission from say ZF or Jasper mind just needs a second gear synchronizer?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will likely need a second gear also. Doing mine now.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I found someone today that's hundreds of the zf5's. Retired ford master tech. Even has the jig. I agree on 2nd gear. Probably needs the keys in there too. I'd say there's grooves wore in them. Switching back to a DMF and the 12" Valeo upgdrade too upon reinstall

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that ATS 0101 housing replicate the original ATS 093 upgrade housing with the 3" slip
fit?

ifrythings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure they do the tsb on 3rd gear to to get rid of that crunch/ grind when going into 3rd. Also make sure they check for cracks on the rear housing in these areas
You must be registered for see images attach

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure they do the tsb on 3rd gear to to get rid of that crunch/ grind when going into 3rd. Also make sure they check for cracks on the rear housing in these areas
You must be registered for see images attach

Trans looked like brand new when it came apart. Never had any problems with third, 2nd gear block ring was like brand new, slowed 2nd gear down just as it should. No cracks on housing

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a little update.. As of 3-14 -2017 This part is no longer available at any dealer, or dealer connection. ZF in chicago has 100 in stock. I bought one from trans star today in northern illinois, but they got the part from denver colorado. The part number that cross references the E7TZ-7B602-A ford number to zf's part is: 1307 301 011 .

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Here's a little update.. As of 3-14 -2017 This part is no longer available at any dealer, or dealer connection. ZF in chicago has 100 in stock. I bought one from trans star today in northern illinois, but they got the part from denver colorado. The part number that cross references the E7TZ-7B602-A ford number to zf's part is: 1307 301 011 .
You are talking about the clutch fork pivot stud correct? How much was it? I saw your post that said ZF said it was a Ford part ?

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Referring to clutch fork pivot stud. Another company is making them now from what I gathered from trans star. It's $11 part. I'll know if it's correct when it gets here Friday lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online