Cleaning out

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One is in very good condition. Has 180k on it, but underneath the valve covers it looks beautiful. The other one needs rebuilt with new valves and guides. You gettin' outta the IDI adventure?

Ya, I've been having lots of troubles lately so I'm going to try out a powerstroke. Hope it works out.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
austin if ya need anything transported out to you i can get it from frank and bring it
I do appreciate the offer man. I'm waiting to hear back about the grey a pillars. Red ones were cracked :(. And I'd be buying his turbo if all my spare money wasn't going towards that axle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do appreciate the offer man. I'm waiting to hear back about the grey a pillars. Red ones were cracked :(. And I'd be buying his turbo if all my spare money wasn't going towards that axle lol

Shoot!! Kinda forgot about ya for a moment there... I'll go check them tonight.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot!! Kinda forgot about ya for a moment there... I'll go check them tonight.
It's ok. If you guys are willing to wait until my tax return, I'll grab the turbo and Nick's Dana 60. If not, I'm meeting with him in a week or two. How close are you to each other?

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not Really in a hurry, but I do have the word out that it's for sale locally...

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not Really in a hurry, but I do have the word out that it's for sale locally...

I sent nick a text asking if he minds waiting until I have the money for his axle and your turbo. I told him I would meet him this weekend or next for the axle but I wouldn't have the money for the turbo that soon. If you sell it before then, no problem. Just hard to pass it up at that price only needing an air intake :). Thanks again guys

Forgot to ask which kit your turbo is. The factory was a ATS 088 non wastegated, right?

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent nick a text asking if he minds waiting until I have the money for his axle and your turbo. I told him I would meet him this weekend or next for the axle but I wouldn't have the money for the turbo that soon. If you sell it before then, no problem. Just hard to pass it up at that price only needing an air intake :). Thanks again guys

Forgot to ask which kit your turbo is. The factory was a ATS 088 non wastegated, right?

No factory is an 093 kit with a different down pipe

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
I'm interested in the turbo kit. Is it a complete setup with everything you would need to convert and what are you asking for it?

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Got any injectors? I got royally screwed on the 16 I had. 8 were known good runners and the other 8 were from a JY. Sent them to a guy in exchange for a set of r&d stage ones... I got nothing.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any injectors? I got royally screwed on the 16 I had. 8 were known good runners and the other 8 were from a JY. Sent them to a guy in exchange for a set of r&d stage ones... I got nothing.

All injectors were sold. Done with that wiring manual yet?

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Yeah, Just haven't had time to send it back up. Trucks getting crushed this week. No cores, no cabs, and parts are priced equivalent to gold, No thanks. Just fed up and pissed off with it and want to see it gone like the money I wasted into it.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Just haven't had time to send it back up. Trucks getting crushed this week. No cores, no cabs, and parts are priced equivalent to gold, No thanks. Just fed up and pissed off with it and want to see it gone like the money I wasted into it.

Sucks to hear ya had a bad run with this one. Keep the parts you know have value and you might be able to find a better condition truck that needs the mechanical parts you already have.

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Long story short, Momma insisted I NOT crush it and to keep it because I'll find what I need shortly..... I found the perfect cab and deal yesterday and looked at it today. I pick it up in the morning. Already black and super clean. Wrong shade of black but still black, Lol. Just need to put my current doors on and various items. The ONLY bad part is, the wiring harness has been cut in 3 places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online