Caliper retainer shelf bolt

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Ok just did my calipers on my truck it had the old style shelf with spring I used the old shelf with slider pins now on the shelfs there is supposed to be two bolts on each side
On the driver side I have the bolts but on the passenger side the Po Riged up a bolt and washer well when I put that same bolt in it started dragging the rim. So I need to replace it with the same bolt as the driver side it's a flanged head bolt does any one have a pic of this bolt?:dunno

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok just did my calipers on my truck it had the old style shelf with spring I used the old shelf with slider pins now on the shelfs there is supposed to be two bolts on each side
On the driver side I have the bolts but on the passenger side the Po Riged up a bolt and washer well when I put that same bolt in it started dragging the rim. So I need to replace it with the same bolt as the driver side it's a flanged head bolt does any one have a pic of this bolt?:dunno

It is a special type of bolt go to ford and pick one up...

I'd suggest removing the one on drivers side look at it and then take it to Ford with you.

That will be your best bet, I don't think that parts stores will have the correct bolt but maybe...

Hope that works for ya.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
HTML:
It is a special type of bolt go to ford and pick one up...

I'd suggest removing the one on drivers side look at it and then take it to Ford with you.

That will be your best bet, I don't think that parts stores will have the correct bolt but maybe...

Hope that works for ya.
thanks that's what I'll do.
The truck I drive at work is the same year and it just has slider pins but I'll still keep the shelf. :sly

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autozone has them for $5.99. The part number it shows is H5025

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online