Ats up pipe+ add new turbo?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which turbo and exhaust housing if you don't mind me asking? I think you may have inspired me to run twins on the Mustang when I do the IDI swap. Which build are these in? Please take more pics of the exhaust manifolds and the up pipes when you can. ;Poke

TP 38's 1st gen powerstroke turbos
stock exhaust housings with high flow outlets.
like SJ said, get off your a$$ and check the build thread out!
http://www.oilburners.net/threads/a-project-i-call-thee-wee-*******.70696/page-9#post-943085

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that the SX35 is a smaller turbo than the Banks TE06H or stock Ford/Garrett turbo.
I recall hearing that someone ran a SX35, and was limited to about 200 at the wheels with it, vs about 250 with either of the others.

I've also found that a BorgWarner S360 with a .63 exhaust housing is /awesome/. It cleans up 110 cc's of fuel without breaking a sweat, hitting 30 PSI *easily*.
Only video I have of this is
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
at 9:57. You can see how nicely it spools, and how weak cheap turbo boots are...
Mind you, that same turbo with a .85 housing was... underwhelming to say the least.
(...Man, I need to get that truck back running again. That setup is so awesome)

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The o88 is some one off slip fit joint that doesn't bolt to the up pipe and everybody has had problems with it sealing for the most part, it I had a t3 exhaust flange I probably would have bolt d a new turbo to it already lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online