At a loss help

idowreckin94

Reaction score
new findings engine load is high at idle and normal driving in the 30s to 40s idle and 70 to 80 normal driving also i mad a right turn in an intersection last night and heard was sounded like one pop in the engine bay like a backfire in the intake or something weird wouldn't do it again though im checking for high pressure oil leaks tonight i got the icp sensor fitting and my solus to energize the ipr also yesterday i went to run into town and it was running rough i was checking cylinder contribution for the 100th time see if there was a change and when i started accelerating it was rolling straight coal under slightly more throttle than normal but it never smokes my innovative extreme street tune is always clean wonder what is causing these new issues still no CEL or abnormal readings i read one thing earlier that said guy had some back fires very seldom and it was an egr issue

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
new findings engine load is high at idle and normal driving in the 30s to 40s idle and 70 to 80 normal driving also i mad a right turn in an intersection last night and heard was sounded like one pop in the engine bay like a backfire in the intake or something weird wouldn't do it again though im checking for high pressure oil leaks tonight i got the icp sensor fitting and my solus to energize the ipr also yesterday i went to run into town and it was running rough i was checking cylinder contribution for the 100th time see if there was a change and when i started accelerating it was rolling straight coal under slightly more throttle than normal but it never smokes my innovative extreme street tune is always clean wonder what is causing these new issues still no CEL or abnormal readings i read one thing earlier that said guy had some back fires very seldom and it was an egr issue

That popping / backfiring noise is a failing EGR valve. I do believe I suggested that prior as a possible concern from one of your symptoms previously stated.

idowreckin94

Reaction score
yea i know that but all the test come back as good on the scan tool but i ordered a delete kit the other day