Anyone selling used factory turbo or turbo kit??

Julianq7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to turbo my truck but do not want to spend 3000 on banks kit. Anyone have a place where they sell used turbos? going to the junkyard today to check an old PSD turbo. id rather get an idi turbo because I heard it is a lot easier to install then a powertroke turbo. If anyone is selling one for a reasonable price, please let me know. thank you

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unless you have decent fabrication skills, don't waste your time on a PSD turbo.

I want too much money for my spare 093 :)

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id want 800, but I don't have the cross over pipe
the one CP posted is your best bet.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should go right on as long as it includes all the parts. There are some threads about installing the factory kits I am sure, to make sure you are getting all the parts.

Brown Beast

Reaction score
I have a complete stock turbo kit with the crossover pipe and valve cover along with a new intake gasket for $550. I have no clue on the mileage I purchased it for my truck but had to sell the truck.

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent 275 on a factory 093 turbo kit and $100 on the missing intake snail. Prolly another 150 on odd and ends. Best thing I've done for my truck hands down. Not hard to do. Did it in my driveway biggest pain was up pipe

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Julianq7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that it is such an improvement. That is why I want to do it on my truck as well to give her a bit more power. Brown Beast do you have the complete kit? And is it in good working condition?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online