Anti Cavitation test strips and bottles where to get these days?

Jim993

Reaction score
I've been using acustrips for over 20 years. I make them last at least three years by keeping them sealed in an airtight container, in another air tight container -- double sealed.

Bart F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using acustrips for over 20 years. I make them last at least three years by keeping them sealed in an airtight container, in another air tight container -- double sealed.
But than you must know for sure that you have good ones, not already perished ones to start with?!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The test strips will have a brown pad if they are bad. Can’t remember which one but that is tell tale. Might be other ways. Acustrip won’t do you wrong.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The test strips will have a brown pad if they are bad. Can’t remember which one but that is tell tale. Might be other ways. Acustrip won’t do you wrong.
What do you mean by brown pad? The ones I use came from Napa, they are Wix filtration brand. They had an expiration date about 18 months past from when I bought them and I keep them in the house, not my shop.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is one pad on there, actually all of them are NOT brown. But when they go bad one of the pads will turn brown in color.

That brown pad is tell tale they are bad.

Greenie

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know about the Moly tab, Cant Write... that I did not know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online