And the winner is.........

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The winner of our Anniversary Celebration Contest is hheynow; I have to say that this was a very difficult decision to make. There were several good entries and any one of them could have been the top pick but in my mind Richard captured the true essence of both Oilburners & Superdutydiesel, for what we stand for and what we hope to achieve. Richard has been a loyal and faithful supporter of both sites from day one. It is clearly evident that he is a true diesel head in the way he talks about his truck, the modifications he has done to his truck, his recent conversion to bio and all the time and effort (trials and tribulations as well) he has invested in that endeavor just totally sums up why these forums exist and the kind of help a person can expect to get here or give here.

So, congrats go to Richard for scoring the Grand Rock exhaust system to hang on his 97 F-350.

Also ran’s were Dsl_Dog_Catcher from OB and rray from SDD.

Honorable mentions go to Gruss at OB, FordGuy100 at OB, The Warden at OB, Bama at SDD, Roy Boy at SDD and sle2115 at OB.

Richard, drop a PM to crzycowboy for details from his end. Dsl and rray hit me up also. Congrats to all of you who participated, this truly was a tough decision and that’s why I haven’t announced sooner. Thanks to all of you, participants or not for supporting our sites and making them what they are today, I’ve always said it and Ill continue to say it, without you guys/gals we would cease to exist.

Thank you Josh at Grand Rock for helping us make this give away possible.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Hey congrats Richard. You deserve it!. Thanks to Mike and Josh for the contest. It was fun thinking up what to write. Keep the contest coming it was fun.;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:Thumbs Up Awesome competition for sure.
Congrats to hheynow!;Sweet

Awesome contest!

Thanks for the opportunity Mike! :hail

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
hhey......NOW!

WAY TA GO RICHARD! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All of the finalists :cheers: on some truly inspirational writing ;Sweet

Man...yall got some writin' skills :hail :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics