american racing rims with tires 16 inch

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
16 inch american racing rims with tires. tires are definity futura MT with 1/4 inch or so of tread left. rims are starting to peel the clear coat off. they are 16x7 inch. 8 on 6.5 lug pattern. tires are 265/75r16 in e rated.

here is a pic of them.
You must be registered for see images attach

tires in the pics are not the ones on the rims now.

150 bucks for all 4. can deliver up to 100 miles for cost of fuel and little extra.

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
For a price that cheap no wonder! i have a set of them myself, but mine are not nearly as nice as those, only thing i dont like about mine is they wont balance, but they still ride smooth:confused:cookoo

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
they arent as good lookin in that pic. that pic is from when i first got them 2 years ago.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Did yours have any problem being balanced? it might just have been the tire shop i went to

ManicMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must just be the shop i took mine to, but they couldnt get them to balance

Go to a new shop. I work with tires daily. I've balanced everything from small 13inch rim wheels to huge 22's. It WILL balance, just take's a bit more time (the bigger/heavier wheel/tire). Guy's at work usually end up giving me the dually front's, they say it takes too long. I usually will get it to balance out within 2-3 mins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online