amazon.com showerhead

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have one of those that I got when I bought a grab bag of parts on ebay. I had just dropped my rear tank to remove the borken shower head when I recalled I had that part. So I installed it and posted that. Then The Warden posts something like.. "Do you really want to install that". Well I had installed it. Done the harponing of the tank. Had it installed but no fuel in it yet. What he posted made me rethink what I had done. So I dropped the tank again. Removed the new shower head and installed a clamp and piece of fuel hose. Never looked back either. Its nice to suck down the rear tank to about 1 gallon now. I would like to install a shower head but don't trust them. They resat on the bottom of the tanks too. See those little leggs all the way around them. Also that red valve is there just in case you get water in the tank and it freezes or the screen plugs up with "stuff". Then you can still draw fuel from a higher level. Nice find never the less. Sure is a pricey item too but sure is nice to suck down a tank nearly dry instead of having holley fuel thats never used left in an mt tank at 1/4 level...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
At that price, I would rather get the Walbro pickups. Mp-12 & mp-13.
You can put multiple ones in. That way you wont suck air say going up a steep hill.