Added two more doors.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
True. I somewhat have the running board covering it from the side.
Barely hangs lower than the frame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Worked a little on the 6.9. Got one done and half way through the other. Lapped valves and shimmed the exhausts .060", intakes were good where they were at. Installed new comp 910's. Primarily doing them because of the exhaust brake I intend to install. On that front, some thing I haven't really payed much attention to with running one is the supply air pressure. As in can I royally fug some thing up putting upwards of 100 psi to it and if I should regulate it down to maybe 40-50 to start.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Heads on and torqued. Need to mock up the turbo on a up pipe and pedestal. See what kind of clearance issues there is.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol what ever thanks buddy. The Cummins Apex red and Titanium black are good looking colors. As a after thought the beige Cummins had would be cool with the black. Add some moto to the engine with the desert MarPat head liner.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

EB Bronco over head. Used the head liner out of one to mark the hole. If any one close wants the headliner can have it. Pics in reverse order taken. The OH is just loosely positioned before self tappers were installed to attach the mounting plate to the roof bows.

Need to do some more research on the schematics. While powering with jumpers, OH came on once and shut down. Electronic mirror continues to work with out issue. I have a total of 8 wires:
White/purple stripe: switched 12v fuse protected
Black: ground
Green/yellow stripe: courtesy lamps
Black/blue stripe: ^ same
Light blue/red stripe: speedo back lighting
Dark blue/yellow stripe: sensor
Black/pink stripe: key in ignition noise maker circuit
Grey/black stripe: ties into speedo/PCM/ cruise. Unsure of what kind of signal this is. At the CC module says speed in yet the speedo says vss self test circuit.

Last edited:

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't know what to do with it yet. Price was right. $0. S300 off a cat.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, I now have a legit dually Sterling 10.25. Been a long search for a reasonably priced drw.

Lucked out, 4.10LS. Just in need of wheels and tires now.

Last edited:

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I generally see them around $2-350 when they do pop up, which I was prepared to pay. Some times I see them at 5. Local yard wants $1350 and that's a joke, it'd be cheaper to buy a whole truck. This one ran $150.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Finally got around to opening it up and cleaning before installing. It all looked good inside except...it's open. For the price, I really can't complain. It has the right ratio to match my front. So instead of a factory LS I went with some thing better. Detroit truetrac is due in for delivery here soon.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

True trac came in. As long as the pinion feels ok it's being left alone and only the side bearings are getting done. I'm gonna point some thing out about the polished cover. $100 cover from summit racing. The bolt holes are off here and there making it fit like chit. The holes are under sized making the hole alignment worse, opening them up to match the gasket or oem pan will fix it. Just kinda a extreme measure for some thing that's supposed to be bolt on IMO.

Kinda took it at a angle revealing more of the bolt hole.

Last edited: