Added some bed rails

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00332GOAC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These things are pretty awesome. They are somewhat thick plastic with a million pieces of 3m tape on the bottom to just stick them in place. Really adds a nice look and will give me somewhere non-rusty to sit my arm while at the drive ins this summer. Also comes with holes in it for the bed stake holes. Had to drill a hole for my backup spotlight but I'm very happy with them.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Now I just need to figure out the paint code for the lighter cream color on my truck so I can sand the surface rust areas around the tops and bottoms of my doors and touch up that area along with the couple of spots on the rear wheel on the second picture and the truck will actually look pretty damn good for a bajillion years old.

If anyone has any ideas on the paint I'd definitely appreciate it.

But, just figured I'd post these up in case anyone is interested. They are a perfect fit and I for sure give them a thumbs up.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I can't tell you the paint code, but a body shop with their own paint mixing system should be able to get pretty close.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they're nice to have. My truck came with the aluminum ones. My personal favorite look is the spray in bed liner that comes up over the rails like those caps.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are wondering why there's two toggle switches on there, it's because sometimes you need to know where your beer is. Or to know that and turn on the two giant led lights under your bumper and your reverse lights at the guy with his lights on at the drive ins lol