A couple of more parts-just pay the shipping and they are yours

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just doing some cleaning and organizing since it is the after the first of the year. I came across some parts in my stash that are free for the asking in order get them out of my shop. Well, they aren't completely free - you have to pay for the shipping! 1.) I have a Dorman accelerator cable for the IDI in the trucks - not sure if it will fit the vans. It is Dorman part number 16626 and was purchased from the Bronco Graveyard and used on my truck for awhile. I replaced it with an actual Motorcraft cable after it stretched a bit. You will probably need to put a split shot sinker or two on it to take up the stretch. 2.) I have a pair of Motorcraft Gas Ryder shocks for the front Dana 60 in the F350. I had these on my truck for about 5000 miles so nothing wrong with them. I replaced them with Bilsteins. Yours for the cost of shipping, but these are kind of bulky/heavy so shipping is probably going to be more than $20.

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know the model or part number of the shocks? IF they will fit mine, I will take care of the shipping... Thanks!

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will see if can find the part numbers and get a couple of pics for you.

I did see in your sig. that your truck has an RSK installed. My guess is that these shock are not going to work with that as they are for a stock height truck. Probably be too short. If you want them for a different truck than the one in your sig, and the truck is a stock F350, then they should work.

Last edited:

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have attached a pic of the shocks. They measure about 22-1/2" from eye center to eye center at full extension. The numbers on the shocks are: "85732" and "CMO4PC1D". Hope that helps!

You must be registered for see images attach

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, removed my RSK and went back to OBS leafs last year. Full droop shock length is 21.5" so your shocks are fine. I'll send a PM for shipping details?

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see where the shocks went...any chance on that accelerator cable?

Yes, I still have the cable. It would probably fit in a medium flat rate box - $13.60. As mentioned above, the cable is an aftermarket "dorman" brand and is stretched out a bit. You will need to clamp some split shot sinkers on the cable to take up the slack. PM me with your address if you are still interested. Thanks. Todd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
93 Farm Truck

Members online