A Blind Squirrel Finally Gets An Acorn

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
And what an acorn it is. Big... Shinny Rodney Red Radiator.......;Sweet The workmanship is outstanding. Boy is that thing big. Its 2 1/2 inches thick, Has 17 fins per inch and 2 rows of 1 1/4 inch tubes. My custom 5 row has 13 fins per inch. This radiator is big. I really thought it would be lots thinner than what I have now but nope. So tomorrow it goes in but I will take pictures first. I just need lots of help posting them. All my other pics are too big and I can't figure out how to shrink them for this site....:dunno

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Go to Kodaks website and download their free software. Aside from being about the easiest picture software there is to work with, it has a real nifty little option when you go to save pictures, under size, just choose the *best for web* option perfect for shrinking down shots for oilburners server ;Sweet

Congrats on the new arrival :D

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
thats auwsome that u got your rad. i have the same problemof posting sometimes i just cant figure out what the hell is going on

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
Go to Kodaks website and download their free software. Aside from being about the easiest picture software there is to work with, it has a real nifty little option when you go to save pictures, under size, just choose the *best for web* option perfect for shrinking down shots for oilburners server ;Sweet

Congrats on the new arrival :D

i have a kodak camera and im signed on to the web site but im having trouble re sizing pics for the site i guess i dont understand how this works ive got no clue on *** is going on on that site if u can help that would be great thanks PM if you want instead of clutterin gup the forme what ever you think thanks for the help

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can also just open it with microsoft paint(start - programs - accessories), go to the edit button and pick "select all" from the list, go to the image button and pick "Sketch/skew" from the list, and then input the same percentage (usually 50%) in the stretch section for horizontal and vertical. Then file - save as - save it as something different from the original picture - and post it here. Everything with windows has paint. ( on a computer anyways :rotflmao )

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
you can also just open it with microsoft paint(start - programs - accessories), go to the edit button and pick "select all" from the list, go to the image button and pick "Sketch/skew" from the list, and then input the same percentage (usually 50%) in the stretch section for horizontal and vertical. Then file - save as - save it as something different from the original picture - and post it here. Everything with windows has paint. ( on a computer anyways :rotflmao )

You don't even have to select all just stretch/skew and lower the % from 100 to say 65 or soo and see what happens, just may sure to save as something elese

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic posting support. I have pics and the rodney is in. I had to do a little triming on the shroud and the shroud tab mounts on the radiator mounting flange but it looks great. My test tun to get the cooling system to "burp" was without problems. Its cooling down now and I hope it sucks the coolant in from the recovery tank. I know this can take some time so I'll be watching it. Funny, it took all the coolant I removed. I'm wondering if this aluminum radiator has the same capasity as my custom 5 row did...:dunno Time will tell. It feels great to fianlly get an acorn. For some time I felt like I was a blind man getting directions in a mine field trying to make something happen right. Happy 4th to all that didn't make it to the ralley. That is one of my things to do next year.....:D

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
ya thanks for the posting pics here also
and happy 4th to also we live in a great country that we take advantage of every day im proud to be an american GOD BLESS AMERICA
i just wish we us on the west coast had some sort of idi rally that would be fun because i would never be able to aford to drive across the US

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Build it and they will come. I think that's what Travis told me when I discussed the possibility of having a southwest rally. I barely have time to mow the grass these days though.LOL

Tom

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
OMG....resizing pics is as easy as pie with irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ it can resize so simply then save the resized image....and post it....is not hard is not magic....it is just as simple as it gets.....

Been saying that all along! :) AND FREE! It'll also play about any type of movie file as well as playing well with about any type of picture. Great program for free!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online