7.3 idi injectors

WVAiredales

Reaction score
I have two leaking injectors on the 92 I recently bought. Any suggestions for replacement?

Thank you

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
More information is required to help you. Many times the injector is fine but.. The plastic cap on the top leaks. In that cap is 2 o rings. This forum recommends replacing the complete kit because moving any of the others trying to do only one return line cap makes for more leaks. Make sure everything is clean. any dirt getting into the open injector top will ruin that injector.

WVAiredales

Reaction score
The return lines need attention, as well as two injectors. I will check the cap.

Thanks guys, loving the truck, drives like a dream, and it a crew cab with a long bed.

Shawn

WVAiredales

Reaction score
Where is the best place to purchase good quality injectors at the best price? Not looking to be a hot rod, although an increase in power/torque would be welcomed for a small increase in price.

Shawn

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conestoga diesel has a few options on injectors. there are also a few other members that sell injectors on here. you can look at the hall of shame to know where NOT to get fuel parts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online