6.9 IDI Injectors

6.9Lew1985

Reaction score
Hey there, I have a 1985 6.9 IDI and I was wondering who has good new or re manufactured injectors, I am planning on replacing all 8 (one is leaking fuel at the top of the injector. I don't need anything more than stock, just want a solid brand that will last me another 100k. Also I am fairly new to the IDI game so any additional advice would be grateful. Thanks

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found new stanadyne's on eBay for 290 but I think I'm going to get r&d's stage ones for 380$. Theres a big thread a little ways down that has a lot of pump and injector info in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.9Lew1985

Reaction score
I just checked r&d and there were not any injectors on the injectors page, just the return lines. I was planning on going with them because I have heard pretty good things and he is local in Washington.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some new BB code delphis left also.

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some new BB code delphis left also.

Russ,

Will those BB codes run good with a bull moose and rebuilt 085? I'm dying to order Moose Misters to complete my parts list so I can begin work but they just aren't in the budget right now. Even with tax season I just have too many irons in the fire! :cry:

Will you please PM price?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online