6.7L turbo

vicespn

Reaction score
anybody interested in 6.7L cummins turbos, I work at a dodge dealer and have about 8 of them,they are all used, they have been removed and replaced due to sooting up which causes the internal exhaust brake to stick, they have all been cleaned and the brake is operating.

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
ill take one for something to do, pm me with how i can pay for one and the shipping details to Terrace british columbia Canada

oly_fab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn just bought 1 on ebay, can you pm me a price shipped to 98512?

Thanks, Stu

vicespn

Reaction score
i will check on a price and get back to you, just to let u know shpping has been about 50-60 dollars

vicespn

Reaction score
turbo

to ship to 98512 it will run 60.00. to british columbia its 185.00, must be cuz its a different country, and for customs

vicespn

Reaction score
turbo

i got 2 left,got rid of 4 today, but i do get them all the time though,i dont know what u mean by "will call"

oly_fab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow how are you shipping it? I just got 1 shipped for $49 from New York. I do want another, but it'll be a couple weeks before I can afford it.

Stu

vicespn

Reaction score
turbo

yes i do will call, just did one last evening. I shipped one to Minnessota yesterday fedex , i packaged it really good so nothing would happen, the weight was 65 lbs with all the packing, so the price to ship was 59.92. If u want to meet up we can, just met a guy in stockton last evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online