2017 Oilburners Rally

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have my Bell Moto 9 MX helmet. LOL Will be a bit odd on a Harley, but it's the only helmet I have. I do have a Sena S10 communication set as well. Anyone else have a com's unit? If so, we could all talk while we ride.
Heath

I don't have a head set for my helmet but il look into one. it would be cool to chat while riding.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sena 10S is what I and my dirt bike buddy use when we are riding. Works well in hilly terrain, should work even better out of the woods and on the road. LOL

I thought having com's would be kinda goofy before I tried it. It's night and day. So much better to be able to communicate while riding. Wouldn't ride without it off road now.

Heath

Last edited:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I am definitely looking forward to what everyone is going to bring.:Thumbs Up

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ain't missing anything. It's what is left over after they make the treet. Treet is everything but the squeal.

LOL

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there an IDI rally every year? I'm so bummed I won't be able to have the truck completed to make that kind of trip this year. It would be really badass to me you at all! :rock:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there an IDI rally every year? I'm so bummed I won't be able to have the truck completed to make that kind of trip this year. It would be really badass to me you at all! :rock:

Every year, but always in a different location. You don't have to have an IDI to join. Last year laserjock drove his RAV4 to the rally. I think that's what it was.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I didn't get to stay long but it was close enough I dropped in and said hi. It's a good group of guys.

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every year, but always in a different location. You don't have to have an IDI to join. Last year laserjock drove his RAV4 to the rally. I think that's what it was.

Awesome news! Maybe I will pick up a hauler soon and throw the truck on it and use my DD and make the trip ;Lick.

I'll have to sit down and really go over my work schedule soon to see if its a possibility this year. Never know :dunno

Yep. I didn't get to stay long but it was close enough I dropped in and said hi. It's a good group of guys.

I've gained so much knowledge and info from everyone on OB! Gotta pay homage sooner or later! :rotflmao

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heath, do you have a tally or idea of what sites and how many people are going so far? just curious.

I will have cabin #1, July 16th to 22nd. me and Travis.

my dad (john) and a friend (mike) of his will be on camper site #2, July 18th to 22nd.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heath, do you have a tally or idea of what sites and how many people are going so far? just curious.

I will have cabin #1, July 16th to 22nd. me and Travis.

my dad (john) and a friend (mike) of his will be on camper site #2, July 18th to 22nd.

I was gonna call and get a roster from the campground after the April 1st deadline. Site #2 by your cabin is water/electric only. Is you Dad hauling a camper? If so, he'll likely want to snatch a water/electric/sewer full hook up site. Using a **** Cadillac to haul the black water to the dump station is no fun in the summer heat of KY. LOL

Heath

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he will be using the trailer that hauls the bikes to sleep in. it doesn't have a toilet to worry about.