Reman IP from U-haul.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my $240 IP from U-Haul ebay site at midnite. Don't know when Fed-EX delivered it, daughter found it on the back door steps when putting the garbage out tonite. The stupid guy even put the delivery notice on the box instead of the front door on the porch. end of rant.

It came from Kansas City in only 3 days. I must say it is very well packed, ya know how they foam it to fit in the box. The IP is completely encapsulated in a plastic bag. The tag on the IP says DIESELOGIC, No numbers that pertain to Stanadyne model, it's for 90- 95 trucks. They do have some, same price, for 88-90 trucks. Free shipping.

Now for the installation to see how it will do. There was some question as to where the governor is set, we'll see. It's going on my 92 IDIT.

Reference thread: http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44587

Attachments

• DVC01430.JPG
    DVC01430.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DVC01431.JPG
    DVC01431.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Got my $240 IP from U-Haul ebay site at midnite. Don't know when Fed-EX delivered it, daughter found it on the back door steps when putting the garbage out tonite. The stupid guy even put the delivery notice on the box instead of the front door on the porch. end of rant.

It came from Kansas City in only 3 days. I must say it is very well packed, ya know how they foam it to fit in the box. The IP is completely encapsulated in a plastic bag. The tag on the IP says DIESELOGIC, No numbers that pertain to Stanadyne model, it's for 90- 95 trucks. They do have some, same price, for 88-90 trucks. Free shipping.

Now for the installation to see how it will do. There was some question as to where the governor is set, we'll see. It's going on my 92 IDIT.

Hey OldBull,
DIESELOGIC is right here in Jacksonville Fl.. I bought my BB's there..

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
Can help with torque converter change out

Bill,

You have a PM.

My offer still stands if you need help changing out
the torque converter on the 99'.

Stay warm ;Sweet

Jim

Attachments

• TJimsBar.jpg
    TJimsBar.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Kansas City? Thats right here in...............................................................................Kansas City...

SWS

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Looks like the PRICE is RIGHT. Hope it's a good one.

Apparently all the IP's from U-haul have been rebuilt by Dieselogic in Jacksonville FL. I would think that U-Haul trusted them for quality rebuild as the have over a 100 of them for sale for different year trucks.

It is a genuine ford one so hopefully it is right.

Those U-Haul IPs are a good find. ;Sweet

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score

Did you get that Uhaul pump on yet ?? I'm curious how it's going to turn out. Is your 92 IDI a Turbo and is your truck an automatic or manual ??

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not installed yet, too cold and me with a heck of a cold, feeling lousy. Check me sig for details on the 92.

Hey, when your 82 ya slow down a little.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Aren't the pumps different for a manual as opposed to an E4OD ?? Seems like when I've looked up up part numbers in the past, there's a different pump number for Turbo/NA and Manual/Automatic...............

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't the pumps different for a manual as opposed to an E4OD ?? Seems like when I've looked up up part numbers in the past, there's a different pump number for Turbo/NA and Manual/Automatic...............
I guess if you would ask U-Haul if they would know what these pumps are off of they may be able to answer that.
I would think the difference between an NA or turbo, would be that the pump is turned up for a turbo more so than an NA. The automatic would have a TPS on it for an E4OD or VCM for a C6 on it for tranny control. Never having a manual, I don't know if anything is required. That may be the difference in pump models.

Mel Agnem may know for sure.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
You can use either pump on either the manual or auto they dont have to be specific, you just have to swap the thing that makes the auto shift onto the other pump all the stuff bolts right up, i have an auto pump on my manual truck there no difference

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online