88 E250 club with C-6 and turbo!

RockKillerAZ

Reaction score
88 E250 club with C-6 and turbo! Im keeping it!

I am selling my 88 E250 club wagon. It has the 7.3idi with an ATS turbo system. Its an auto with a C-6, has a pyro, boost and trans temp gauge. Load range E tires with good tread. It has 204,*** miles on it. Has a small lift, tinted windows, power windows and doors. Has A/C but doesn't work. Overall its a nice van. Im selling because I bought it for business and no longer need it. I know it has potential :sly I personally haven't messed with anything. Boost gauge gets to like 6ish with no black smoke so I know it has more in it. I just don't know what Im doing :dunno

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RockKillerAZ

Reaction score
The turbo is a Garrett from ATS and a few #'s that were on a tag are BGP0022 and 408105-5371 :dunno. I know this thing has a ton of potential, Im just not sure how to unleash it. Somebody put a lot of work into this thing, just needs someone who knows what there doing. Hope thees pics help someone.

Last edited:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the 085 kit that I had awhile back. Ive never seen an ats that ran the up pipe up the drivers side though.

RockKillerAZ

Reaction score
:dunno Not sure on the ratio, I can cruise the freeway 65-70 no prob. As far as the mileage, I keep loosing the paper I wright down the odometer on. I haven't had the van that long, I got the van for work vehicle, but the biz isn't doing that well so that's why I'm looking to sell. I daily drive it, most of it just around town.

RockKillerAZ

Reaction score
Before I get too many of these :backoff or cookoo or :idiot: After much debate with the family, I think we are going to keep it :D I really do like it. Thanks for looking guys. Hopefully I can get some tips on some upgrades in the future ;Sweet One last thing I want to say, I think this forum is :thumbsup: