So far so good.. :)

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
I just finished my cummins conversion in my 89 f250. I have water temp, exhaust temp, and boost on a 3 a-piller pod. I have a custom fiberglass 2 pod with oil pressure and volt meter. I will make another custom fiberglass pod for the left side of the dash with fuel pressure and a 200psi gauge for my on board air tank. I decided to re do the cluster with just tach, speedo and fuel. here is the start of it.. let me know what you think

You must be registered for see images attach

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that. I want to do the same thing to mine. Speed, odo, and volts are the only factory gauges that work for me anyway. Maybe I'll do it when I swap in a DT 360 :D but that will be a while.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
thanks guys. here is my setup right now. i plan to make another pod on the left to hold the last 2 gauges just like the one on the right

attachment.php

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
i made it for the normal 52mm or 2 1/16 inches gauges. All my Gauges are Glowshift and i have not had a problem with any of them. During the day if the light hits them just right they can be a bare to see unless you make the faces green or yellow. But any other time they are nice and bright. makes the cab all blue at night :) It took me about 2 weeks to make that one from the time i decided what i wanted to bolting it in.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
If you made another one I'd be more than willing to pay you...I might even know a few other people that would like that....

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
let me see what i can do. im going to make my left pod first. then i will think about making a couple more if people would like.

91/2 7.3idi

BarnyardFabrication
Reaction score
one thing you might want to consider on the left side is the wing window. i have a 2 gauge mount over there and the wing window only opens a little bit then hits them. i have to open my door to open it all the way. i didnt even think about this till i had the gauges mounted and was driving down the road

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
wow never crossed my mind haha i will have to look at that..i was going to lay the base mold tomorrow..thanks!