95 ford f-250 SC auto in SW PA

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
1995 Ford f-250 super cab 8' bed 123k PSD auto, Xl has AC, rear slider. .
lots of new parts including. new ford Tourque convertor, flexplate, starter, transgo hp shift kit. rebuilt steering column, new brngs, new lock cylinder. all new ball joints, all 3 ujoints in front axle replaced, new wheel bearings in the pass side, and both sides have new grease and seals. also put the updated double nut spindle nuts on. front brakes are about 8/32. new driver side inner and outer tie rod and sleeve front end has also been aligned.the front driveshaft has 2 new u joints in it, new ujoint in the rear driveshaft, transfercase output seal, new rear brakes and hardware, new ebrake cable..
engine wise I had to replace #1 injector, put a used one in, put new orings on all the others,.rebuilt the ipr valve. also rebuilt the oil cooler because of an oil leak.
all fliuds have been changed
truck is stock with the exception of a cat delete pipe an open air filter, and a10 k mod.and a turbo timer
also I added a trans temp guage and a boost guage.also tinted the windows.
truck also has sunvisor and bugshield
right now I drive it daily.
asking $5000.00

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Wow that box really took a beating. But I dont think you're asking an unfair price for it since all PSD's around here are atleast 6-7k. That one looks to have been a "service vehicle" or a special order company truck with it having a vinyl seat and no power anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726