Truck DOWN...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
That's interesting. I bet it is then. Lol
I would search around and just get a comparable figure.
Like sherwin, I would say couple hundred.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket factory style "premium" replacement is about $200 from LMC if that helps.

lemonsalfetta

Reaction score
If anyone wants to fix this truck I have a '91 F250 4x4 ZF 5 spd extended cab chassis that is on its way to the crusher. I just want the cab off of it.

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the bundy on my truck, license plate area is different. The spot yours punched through is three layers thick on mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the 7.3 and ZF5 come with it?
who are you talking to? if me this truck maybe for sale. Look in the classifieds for my add.

Doesn't look like the bundy on my truck, license plate area is different. The spot yours punched through is three layers thick on mine.

yeah it does look a little different. not really sure what mine is. I can't find a tag anywhere.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lemons post is what I was referring to

i may be interested. keep us informed.

altho i currntly have 5 trucks, i dont really need another.

but thats a deal that cannot be passed up.

further more, the frame isnt that bad.

easily fixable.

if you decide to fix it, i know of a superclean long bed for sale for 500 bucks.
its white, but it is line-x'd on the inside.

Last edited:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick question for everyone. does anyone know anything about this bumper? trying to figure out what my truck is worth and getting prices together for things on the truck. was this bumper an option from the factory? or is it aftermarket? Does anyone have a manufacturer or price? these are the best pictures I have of it.

Looks like an 8" drop bumper, I had a Westin that looked very similar. In my experience, they aren't cheap: here's a couple of samples in the $400-650 range.

On another note: I've pulled a lot of frame damaged vehicles when I worked in a body shop. Don't get too worried about the bed bulge/crowning as a good frame guy can get that back within 1/8" everywhere. If you are worried about the springs/shackles/etc, just change them all. For what you'd have in it, put a whole new Sterling 10.25 in it, and use some of that bumper money to put a locker in it ;Sweet

For what its worth: I'd never not put a clean rust free rig I really liked back together, even if the title ends up branded. Wanna know why? Because your gonna keep it, like an old pair of boots that only get better with time and a fresh set of new soles every once in a while ;Sweet

Good luck and get that thing back on the road.

http://www.truckstuffusa.com/drophitchbumpersbydistinctivetruckaccessories.html

http://mudflaps.com/i-6296225-luver...-bumper.html?gclid=CJO7h__M8sECFcyyMgodIxEAcw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online