Truck DOWN...

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And a few more

You must be registered for see images attach

That bar with the bend in it is the bumper bracket and is supposed to be straight. The other one is the piece sticking through the bumper on the other side.

Hard to see but I am trying to show the bend in the bed.

That is as far up as my seat will stay now.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a shout out to Towcat. I sent you a PM several days ago. Just wanted to make sure you got it, take your time in replying. Thanks.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got it. my computer at work is having issues and pm's via OB is locking up the system. will respond shortly.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks take your time. chp has not finished their report so everything is still in a holding pattern.

sassyrel

Reaction score
thanks take your time. chp has not finished their report so everything is still in a holding pattern.

tho im in iowa,,that ass behind you,,would be covering mine,,and the dude ahead...he caused the whole mess.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tho im in iowa,,that ass behind you,,would be covering mine,,and the dude ahead...he caused the whole mess.....
in Kali, the last one in the chain is the one at fault. the one in the middle of the sandwich is the one not at fault.
that's the easy part.
we are hoping the guy at fault has enough coverage.

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes true. But the ****** that decided making an entire highway stop so they could change lanes still gets off easy... Not that they even know they did anything wrong.

That said on a truck like this hopefully they have enough. And hope your back is getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in Kali, the last one in the chain is the one at fault. the one in the middle of the sandwich is the one not at fault.
that's the easy part.
we are hoping the guy at fault has enough coverage.

yeah this is the outcome i am assuming will happen. the guy who hit me was in a company truck, so one way or another i am getting my truck covered:backoff

Yes true. But the ****** that decided making an entire highway stop so they could change lanes still gets off easy... Not that they even know they did anything wrong.

That said on a truck like this hopefully they have enough. And hope your back is getting better.

Yeah whoever backup traffic is the real problem. Unfortunately out here in cali, most people have no idea how to drive, then proceed to get behind a wheel, drive way to fast, weave in and out of traffic, all while paying attention to everything, but the road and traffic around them. Seriously I saw a guy doing about 80 mph in fairly heavy traffic with an I Pad on his steering wheel that he was playing with.cookoo Oh well nothing i can do about it now, just pray to get enough out of the insurance to help it not hurt as much:cry:

thanks for the well wishes. My back is actually fine, it is my neck that is giving me problems. I think i might try physical therapy, because i have had several people tell me that their necks took over a year to heal and i dont want it to take that long.

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah necks can be a real pain to get right, speaking from experience. PT helps, and I've had luck with limited chiropractic too (don't want to overdo that one). Issues come with my job. If that's something you'd be willing to try I'll tell you it can help. Definitely recommend starting a program quickly, waiting can make it worse (but then again I aggravate mine working; yours is hopefully a one time thing)

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd put two crossed out Dodge Ram logos on the door and drive off!

Best wishes on the healing.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick question for everyone. does anyone know anything about this bumper? trying to figure out what my truck is worth and getting prices together for things on the truck. was this bumper an option from the factory? or is it aftermarket? Does anyone have a manufacturer or price? these are the best pictures I have of it.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
In this area most like that were made by bundy bumper co.
I've seen different manufacturers listed on here though.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In this area most like that were made by bundy bumper co.
I've seen different manufacturers listed on here though.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Interestingly enough this truck came from oklahoma so it very well could be a bundy. Unfortunately they went out of business, so no idea what it is worth. Any one know off the top of their head. I will continue searching later.