Hello, and a quick intro!

TurboXLT

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, been a lurker for quite some time now. I'd like to thank everyone for the great info and support on this forum. I have had my 92 F250 for 2 years now. I've added a factory 093 turbo, 3" dp and 4" straight pipe, boost and pyro, cb, 35's, air bags, and a few other odds and ends. It has 300k kms on the clock, and runs great. I don't tow, but I do haul a 9.5' camper around. I would really like to have the timing checked, if anyone in the greater vancover / fraser valley area has the equipment I'd really appreciate it. Here is a pic of the beast:

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck! ;Sweet

Which wheel/tire package are you running now? What brand/size are the black wheels in the first pic?

TurboXLT

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm running the black ones right now. 20x9 MKW's with 35x12.5 Durun M/T's. I didn't really want 20" rims at first, but I needed new tires and got a good deal on them.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the OB as a member now. Nice looking truck.

Are you anywhere near Cawston BC or Penticten? riotwarrior is there, he has the equipment for timing.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
As already posted. Riotwarrior has everything needed for timing. He is a great guy to learn from too. If you can contact him please ask him every question you can.

TurboXLT

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Really it looks better in pics than in person. I do have a bit of minor rust, and quite a few chips, scrapes, and a lot of B.C. pinstripes (thats what we call tree branch scratches 'round here). Cawston is about 3.5 to 4 hours from me, but I do occasionally wander out that way.

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moonvisor and tow mirrors make these rigs look good ;Sweet

How do the airbags ride?

ifrythings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ever head up to Prince George area I have everything to do timing too, mind you thats 8 hours away LOL

TurboXLT

Reaction score
Thanks, only ever been up through PG once, went to Prince Rupert and back to see family. What a long drive!

As for the bags, I don't keep much in the rears unless the camper is on. 30ish pounds in the front seems to help the ride a bit, more air with the camper on to keep the swaying to a minimum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online