2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the time off from work, So I should be there tues-friday
You must be registered for see images attach
Attachment failed.... But, I'm stoked you are making it Gary!!! Haven't seen ya since TS several years ago.

does everyone have a CB in their truck?
Not in my crew cab.

But, I do have an iphone. LOL

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I got the camper washed, did the black tank **** flush treatment (LOL), put a new vacuum pump and pass. front caliper on the crew cab. Should be ready to roll. Will be there (if there are no visits from Murphy) by this time next week.

Can't wait.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
We usually run on a CB to talk to each other to help keep the convoy together. Not everyone has one though so they usually run in the middle.

I am not sure what kind of range those would have for driving?

Cool, sounds good. the walkies are better than you might guess, but nothing at all like a CB.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
typically no, the freqs dont cross. Mel was doing it with us one year, but he is all special equipped like that...

I know Mel has one of those high tech hamburger radios in his moose mobile. :D

I used his hand held CB at the NH rally because mine broke, I have a new one and haven't gotten to use it much.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Does Everybody have their to-do lists together?
The silly thing I know I'm going to forget is to throw in a wood block that I can use with the factory jack to change a tire if needed. Truck sits too high for the factory jack now.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a good amount of tools in my truck. I just got an extra belt and I have to bring the big bottle jack if I do get a flat tire.

other then that I just got to button up the truck and get that ready. ;Sweet

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a pack of Reese peanut butter cups for your s'mores.... you'll thank me. ;Sweet

The cookies and crème bars are good too.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just need to decide what night after work this week to pressure wash the truck and get it ready to go. Must resist urge to then drive it over the weekend and get it dirty over the weekend while we run errands and do other unavoidable crap.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just need to decide what night after work this week to pressure wash the truck and get it ready to go. Must resist urge to then drive it over the weekend and get it dirty over the weekend while we run errands and do other unavoidable crap.

I'm in such a time crunch, I'm gonna have to take the easy way out on cleaning the truck. She's heading over to the detailer for a full spa day (LOL) on Saturday. Hope I don't mess her up too much on the trip out.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've adjusted our days to compensate for the change in show and shine/meal planning. We will now be arriving Wednesday evening (late) and staying through Saturday morning. We will head home Saturday.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've adjusted our days to compensate for the change in show and shine/meal planning. We will now be arriving Wednesday evening (late) and staying through Saturday morning. We will head home Saturday.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to bring an IP and injectors for me. Looking forward to seeing ya. See ya in a week.

Heath