'94 F350 Dually

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Found a '94 Red RCLB with no bed "non-running" diesel for $400 on 5mile around the pasadena area. Doesn't look bad for a $400 diesel truck. Not many details listed on ad.

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Thanks. Momma actually found it looking for me another truck to either drive or parts. JY is getting out of hand. I told her if I had the cash to spare I'd be ALL OVER that....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Momma actually found it looking for me another truck to either drive or parts. JY is getting out of hand. I told her if I had the cash to spare I'd be ALL OVER that....
a woman who looks for trucks for you if a rare find. don't let her go. i got the runner up, she doesn't say a word about my car and truck collection. :D

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
a woman who looks for trucks for you if a rare find. don't let her go. i got the runner up, she doesn't say a word about my car and truck collection. :D

Oh believe me...I do EVERYTHING I can to keep her happy. If she can put up with my "quirks" and project trucks and without me even asking looks for trucks for me....And lets me give the wire harness's a shower and MAYBE my new transmission so I can clean them and doesn't complain is DEFINITELY a keeper. Only thing with 5miles is I think they're still working all the kinks out and refine it. Kind of off and unorganized. I tried the web version and put ford idi and got new trucks and all kinds of crap. But, Its a great idea they have and I love how you can talk with sellers instantly no email crap like CL.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

Oh believe me...I do EVERYTHING I can to keep her happy. If she can put up with my "quirks" and project trucks and without me even asking looks for trucks for me....And lets me give the wire harness's a shower and MAYBE my new transmission so I can clean them and doesn't complain is DEFINITELY a keeper. Only thing with 5miles is I think they're still working all the kinks out and refine it. Kind of off and unorganized. I tried the web version and put ford idi and got new trucks and all kinds of crap. But, Its a great idea they have and I love how you can talk with sellers instantly no email crap like CL.

I agree with both of you...... mine actually shares my love of vehicles and diesels..... she is wanting a diesel pickup of her own...... she looks with me, and when repairs need done, she is right there getting dirty and grease right beside me...... the tractors can try her patience at times.... (I've been told no more until she gets a new living room suite)....... you both have keepers.... as do I!!!!!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres my thoughts,
if you have one of those rare mythological unicorns,
that finds trucks for you to post up on the net.
compliment the type of person that she is by POSTING ******* PICTURES :D

every great woman deserves a great man.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian,

Here is my keeper.........

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit