Beans OBS E-fuel done

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't too bad of a job. I still have some tiding up to do before i call it all done.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 42

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the system has defiantly improved the drivability.seems to need one more revolution to crank. All in all I like it .. If I can get the pump to quieten down some ill love it.

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to drill two holes on the bottom flange of the frame rail.everything else fit right up.it goes a lot smoother if you remove the down pipe and turbo intake on the motor side for the rear fittings,then take the bolts out of the tank selector while dealing with the factory quick connects.

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, Ive been really eyeballing this kit for awhile. I know it can be built cheaper, but I didnt really want to screw around gathering all the parts...kits are nice like that lol.

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After running it a week now I see I'm going to make some changes in it. Follow me here a moment. The package comes as a drop in to use the selector valve for both tanks and that 044 Bosch is a near monster which I believe is a problem. The noise I'm hearing ( I believe ) is some cavatation. The way the pump is mounted vertically, and pre and post filters on either side there are four 90 deg fittings and one on the selector valve and probably one on the tank.that to me is a lot of restrictions. I'm thinking getting a longer metal frame mount and laying the pump horizontal and eliminateing all four 90's thus reducing the restrictions.

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And maybe a baffled 91 gal never used rds tank under my toolbox and just do away with the selector valve altogether .. )

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
And maybe a baffled 91 gal never used rds tank under my toolbox and just do away with the selector valve altogether .. )

If I didn't have a flatbed, that's what I'd do. Think I may end up with a smaller medium duty tank or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugoo

Members online