Auto-RX

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a bottle. Gunna dump er in there, i got about 100-1500 miles of driving left before I pull the engine out to transplant it to the new frame. Going to get compression test numbers before I put it in using the HF compression tester. will report back in ..2 months or so

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been running it the last 200 miles. No BS,m truck feels faster through first 3 gears. Actually has some "pick up to it" starts smoother as well, seems all cylinders light off at same time now rather than a 1 second roughness. Oddlyenoiugh, my tach sensor whcih worked for maybe 20 seconds a week, no works flawlessly everytime i turn the truck on. Maybe there was some sludge over the sensor? Dunno but keep oit up!

i got a 400 miles trip coming up with it, and by that time i should have approx 1500 miles on the auto rx, and my oil is due to be changed, so ill dump it and check out whats up in the filter!

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes 1 bottle. was too cheap to order two.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I would like to take say 10 auto rx bottles, empty 5 bottles into separate containers for later use (explained later), then refill with say normal 15-w40, send them out to ten people, but keep track of who got what, then have them record differences over a few thousand miles.
Then tell the ones that received plain oil what you did, and send the auto rx. And again, have them record differences.
But dyno's lie. BTDT. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk