WTB exterior emblems/ trim 86

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is missing some emblems, and I would like to replace them. However, LMC wants $35 each for the cab corner emblem and 15 each (that one I can stomach) for the fender emblem. I have the F250, but am missing the fender XLT piece on both sides, and the Lariat cab corner emblem on one side. My other lariat emblem is in bad shape, so I'm interested in replacing it too.
Those pieces are on this page numbers 1 and 10 http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=86

I would also like to buy interior pieces. Either whole blue door panels with power windows and locks, or just the chrome door lock surround piece for the right hand door. (does that make sense?)
That particular piece I need is number 2 on this page ($60 really lmc??) and I would buy the switch too, or the entire door panel/ set of panels for the right price.
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=96

Lastly, I need to put all new window seals around the drivers window (most are missing entirely), and figured I would do the passenger as well. Might just buy those new; lmc sells a kit with all pieces for a reasonable price.

If anyone has this stuff I would appreciate it. For super clarity, here is a picture with the exterior pieces circled (not my truck).
You must be registered for see images attach

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I have a set they might be to faded but I'll post them anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 35

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set they might be to faded but I'll post them anyway.

The top one looks exactly like the single one I currently have. Either one might just do the trick. What do you want for one/ both? (really only need the one but if ya want to sell both..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm parting out my gray truck, it has blue lariat interior. I have the drivers side door panel but not the passenger side.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
The top one looks exactly like the single one I currently have. Either one might just do the trick. What do you want for one/ both? (really only need the one but if ya want to sell both..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works out cause my truck only has one emblem too. LOL
Send me a Pm with an Offer. Also did you want the one with a little more color or the slightly Faded one on the Top?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go on rockauto.com and search this PN.
FAIRCHILD Part # KF10018

complete inner and outter window seals w/ window channel
102 bux!