FS 1989 F250 SC 4x4 7.3 XLT Tubro

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen this truck in person, for this area and it's age, it looks pretty darn good. Didn't go over it with a fine tooth comb or climb under it or anything just my impression from a quick look around. If you are at all interested, I'd say it's definitely worth a look.

For whatever that's worth.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem. I clicked your link and it takes me to a login screen. Might be worth getting a photobucket account.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM the address and a phone number over to me. I'll be heading toward Atlanta from the philly area next week I'd like to stop by and take a look. I can be on 95 although 301 is a nicer ride. I don't have form plans yet but I'm looking at wed or thurs right now.

dieseltruck

Reaction score
PM the address and a phone number over to me. I'll be heading toward Atlanta from the philly area next week I'd like to stop by and take a look. I can be on 95 although 301 is a nicer ride. I don't have form plans yet but I'm looking at wed or thurs right now.

PM sent

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Any pics of that 40 gal front tank? Curious how it sits and ground clearance. Wish they still made a larger front tank. I have the 38 gal rear and wish I could have similar capacity in the front. If I had all the time in the world I'd buy yours, swap tanks, and resell the truck. Good luck with the sale.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You couldn't have had that truck for sale when I was looking. That's a way better truck than I started with now for less money. [emoji20]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online